- Delphiniums are a major international cut flower crop, but are only grown on a very small scale in the UK. There appears to be potential to increase UK production if product consistency and post-harvest quality can be improved. This information sheet provides a consensus of the key aspects of commercial delphinium production.
- Download Delphinium Factsheet
- A summary of research trials from the cut flower centre on dianthus as a cut flower crop
- Download the Annual Dianthus Factsheet
- Effective handling of cut flowers from harvest through to despatch is a critical part of maintaining the quality of the product grown and supplied to customers, and ultimately the end consumer. This factsheet contains information on key areas of good practice for the post-harvest handling of cut flowers
- Download the Post Harvesting Technology Factsheet
- Cut foliage comes in many forms, typically serving to add texture, colour, interest and bulk to bouquets and other floral arrangements. This information sheet covers field-grown, woody cut foliage crops and is augmented where possible by observations from the demonstration plantings at the CFC.
- Download the Woody Foliage Factsheet.